cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unsupported version

mgudell
Level 1
Level 1

It appears one of my stock report templates, Call Type Historical All fields, has gotten corrupted.  TAC says that version 8.0(3) is not supported and I can't get the report templates to reload into CUIC.  Does anyone have the zip file with the stock templates? 

Also I noticed two errors in some additional historical reports that our installation partner loaded for us.  For some reason the SQL calculates two values AHT, and  AHoldT.  Neither of these are not used anywhere in the report and are not needed.  However both are the result of a division statement that yields a division by zero error.  Cutting out the SQL, commenting out those two statements and running in a SQL client resolves the problem. 

Does anyone know how, with out the premium license for CUIC, to either insert the "--" in front of the offending statements or remove them entirely?

2 Replies 2

To answer your first question, have you checked if the report you're looking for is here? https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/contact-center/reporting/documentation/index.gsp

david

Thanks David, but no it's not there.  I'm looking for the call type historical report.  I do have the webview equivalent, but I wanted to restore the stock UCCE report.   I do see the summary reports that may contain the report template that has the divide by zero issue, but the date is 2012, and I think it is the same one that were imported before, with the same bug.