Views
Helpful
Replies

Update UCCX Application After Changing A Script Parameter

danarjamal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I have an issue when I change a script parameter through the API, it wont take effect, even the IVR stops, it needs an update in the application in order to be playable, but I dont know how it's done in the API, any suggestion?

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I just tried this in UCCX 11.6(1) and it works fine. I updated a prompt parameter, and I even changed which script is used, and both took affect immediately.

What are you updating specifically?

Hello Dear Anthony, First of all, thank you for your reply,

I want to update prompt parameters, I want to change the prompt with the API, but when I change the prompt parameter through the API, it will stop the application, and for the next call, it won't play any prompts. I am using 10.6, do you think this might be the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Danar Mahmood

That sounds like an issue with the software version you're on. Like I said, I too changed a prompt and it took affect immediately. May I suggest you try your solution out in a devnet sandbox?

https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com

I will try it for sure, Thank you very much for your suggestion Dear Anthony, I do appreciate it.

Regards,

Danar Mahmood

Dear Anthony,

I used sandbox labs, and figured out that the 10.6 version has this issue unfortunately.

Thank you again for your replies.

Regards,

Danar Mahmood