Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have a FSI customer who needs REM solutions as eKYC process. existing has PCCE. mobile apps use React Native, so what customer asked is support on Cisco REM SDK with React Native.   hope someone has idea for this or better having experience o...

Good morning all , I am new to UCCX .   I am familiar with UCCE , PCCE for failover  scenario . My doubts is  UCCX finesse failover .     UCCE  - If primary finesse fail or service interrupted   - all the agents will redirected to secondary finesse a...

UCCX 10.6 (SU1) I enabled Finesse from the CLI on both nodes.  I created a new team with agents in CAD to test in Finesse. Idea is to build and test using a made up team and then migrate other teams over to Finesse when ready.   I am unable to find a...

Hello,        I am running an upgrade from UCCE 9.0(3) to 11.6.       For migration HDS and Logger databases from version 9 to 11 with EDMT (via version 10.5) I tried to use advice from https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ucce-v9-to-v1...

Hi,    Does anyone know of a query that I can run that will show me what ICM script node the call was last seen at?   I find live monitor to busy to pin point where a particular call is ending up.   Thanks

Stuart C by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Is it possible to override the RCK seed value (the initial value when RCKD increments)? For a short period, while migrating traffic from older UCCE1 to new UCCE2, two separate UCCE instances will handle calls. During that migration period re...

Hi All,    UCCX :Version: 10.6.1.11001-31   We have changed the Agents from CAD to Finesse some weeks ago and now I have the following question and hope somehow can help me:   We use Chrome as browser and would like to know if we have any possibility...

Hi On release notes it is said that Social Miner-UCCX chat  (officially) only supports IE 10-11 and Firefox Enhanced Support Release 31. These days, other browsers  like Chrome, have  a big chunk of  the market  and since Social Miner uses JQuery we ...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I'm trying to configure a CCX 11.5 with a Social Miner 11.6 (both not installed by me) to achieve mail management. Everything looks good from the Social Miner side and from the CCX side, no errors. On the Finesse I always get the message "C...

rcordeiro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a novice when it comes to writing a sql query.  I have a CUIC Historical Report.  I want to connect via ODBC  to UCCX and do the sql query equilvalent of that report.   (I am connecting fine to the UCCX).   When I run the report in CUIC and clic...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to provide call center managers a way to be able to modify select UCCX application parameters on their own. I know this can be done via a script where info is given via the phone which is saved to a document in UCCX which the main applicatio...