Views
Helpful
Replies

Urgent Priority Question

john boxold
Level 1
Level 1

Good evening.

I hope im just burned out and not thinking clearly. I would like to ask for help in clarifying this design. in UCCX 11.6 I am using 3 queues that route to the same Resource group and team.  Each queue has a separate application. The queues are assigned to skills and the skills to agents. Each skill is assigned 10 for 5 of the 12 agents. I have a set priority of 10 on queue 1.  As I understand the set priority will send the queue 1 call to the agents over queue 2 or 3 as soon as they become available.  Do I need anything for the queue to be prioritized over the others. I have read a few of the other discussions. In my mind they are all just a little different, i see some set enterprise call info, which I do not have in the scripts.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

W S H FERNANDO
Level 4
Level 4
Hi John
If I understood correctly, you have three Applications, and one CSQ for all of them, But you have to Prioritize calls from one application/queue.

If this the case, you are right, just you the Set Priority on the Script in the application which you need to give priority.

Regds
Sasith Fernando

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

W S H FERNANDO
Level 4
Level 4
Hi John
If I understood correctly, you have three Applications, and one CSQ for all of them, But you have to Prioritize calls from one application/queue.

If this the case, you are right, just you the Set Priority on the Script in the application which you need to give priority.

Regds
Sasith Fernando

Hi, Sasith.

Thanks for your reply