Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard problem

Mustafa Mubdir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a weird issue with our checkmate wallboard, we have a problem that the wallboard from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM doesn't monitor any call center agent status (CSQname, DN, reasoncode), its monitor all values as 0's, like nobody attend in call center.

FYI : our uccx ver is 9.0.2.

Did anyone faced like this problem before ?

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

there's a chance that is the result of a calculation not taking into account NULL values.

Can you tell us more about this wallboard of yours? Do you have access to the stored procedures or direct SQL commands it uses?

G.

Hi,

our WB is checkmate, its installed on VM, and after 12:00 AM all filed monitor not available values until 3:00 AM,

and tell me what do you want from SQL command, I'm not an expert with SQL commands.

Hi,

okay, why don't you go to Checkmate then? It's their product, they should be able to fix that.

G.

They works on it, but till now they didnt fix it, i just to know if someone faced same problem before!

Hi,

do you have any logs I can take a look at?

Is there a configuration file, perhaps, containing the actual commands sent to UCCX (large code blocks starting SELECT or EXEC) ?

G.

which log, config file ... u need, from where can i get it ? tell me where can i find it i ll prepare it for u