Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboards

If I change the Wallboards password under Password Management, do I need to change it anywhere else?

Does this impact Finesse, CUIC or Real Time Reporting?

We are looking to add a third party reporting tool which needs this password but we do not have it and need to know full impact before changing the password.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is your Real Time Snapshot already enabled?  If not, then you don't need to worry about it.  If it is, then you will want to know which systems are accessing it, and the good news is, there is a space for entering the IP Address whitelist on that page, because only those IP Addresses could be accessing it.

Also, Finesse nor CUIC or anything else within UCCX uses it.  It's strictly for external systems access.

Remember to set it the same on both UCCX Pub and Sub!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is your Real Time Snapshot already enabled?  If not, then you don't need to worry about it.  If it is, then you will want to know which systems are accessing it, and the good news is, there is a space for entering the IP Address whitelist on that page, because only those IP Addresses could be accessing it.

Also, Finesse nor CUIC or anything else within UCCX uses it.  It's strictly for external systems access.

Remember to set it the same on both UCCX Pub and Sub!

Thank you.  That is exactly what I needed to know.