cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Warm transfers causing CTIOS to get "stuck" in call

monique.liberti
Level 1
Level 1

Some home office agents doing warm transfers and then hanging  up via the phone.  CTIOS is showing the call as active. The only way we have been able to clear this so far is by doing a restart on the phone from call manager.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I am not sure where it was first found but you may need to upgrade to 7.5(X) , it will definitly solve it, however at the time being , disable the blind transfer or advise the agents not to use it since the workaround for it is to close the software and re-open it which is a big headache.

Amer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello,

May i ask what is the version of CTIOS , becasue this is a know BUG and it was resolved in CTIOS 7.5(1)

CSCsm55494 : After doing a blind transfer, call does not go away from CTI grid

Amer

Hello Amer

That may be our issue then - we have verision 7.2.9816

Hello,

I am not sure where it was first found but you may need to upgrade to 7.5(X) , it will definitly solve it, however at the time being , disable the blind transfer or advise the agents not to use it since the workaround for it is to close the software and re-open it which is a big headache.

Amer

Thank you Amer for you help.  I will investigate upgrading.  Unfortunately,  we can not disable blind transfers, the agents use it all the time. Also, closing and re-opening the software does not clear the issue.  I actually have to go into the call manager and restart their phones.