Views
Helpful
Replies

Warning when enabling Expanded Call variables for Outbound Option

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

It is a UCCE environment with CVP and CAD.

I'm in the process of configuring the Outbound Option and I'm facing the attached warning while trying to enable the Expanded Call Variables for Outbound in Configuration Manager.

In addition to the CVP variables, I  have added one variable for CAD layout.

Can someone help me on what could be done with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Lara,

2500 byte is the maximum amount you can assign to ECC variable, and its by product design.

to cope up with this error you have to delete older unused ECC variables, or reduce size of them.

there some in below lis: if your are not using them in any where your icm, then reduce the size or delete.

--> grammerchoice

--> inlinetts

--> overridecli

-->uui

also you can reduce the size of ToExtVXML or FromExtVXML, 

they are to 210 in size(standard as per config guide of CVP), and also when you configure them as array they will become 210X(size of array).

you can reduce them, if you are not at utilising 210 and all the arrays. but again you have to take call on this. :)

regards

Chintan

Thank you Chintan,

I have decreased the size of the ToExtVXML and FromExtVXML variables to 30 instead of 40 and my issue is solved now.

Best Regards,

Lara 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: