Replies

While conference call in TCD, some talktime record isn't correct

hskim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Using PCCE 12.6 and CUCM 12.5,
I have call data issue when agents do Outbound call with conference;
Some calls have the correct TalkTime column in the TCD (similar to the record length),
while others are shorter than the record length, Exactly correct Until the agent opens the conference.

As I can found in ctisvr logs, two cases are shown in each two agents.
Where can I found differnece with two cases,
  in normal case, CSTA_NETWORK_REACHED(As I know agent's call reached to callee's device) event was shown
  before CSTA_ESTABLISHED event
  and after conference end(CSTA_CONFERENCED after CSTA_CONNECTION_CELARED event),
  call data - DestAgentExt value is CS_CONNECT.

but abnormal case, CSTA_NETWORK_REACHED event was shown either before CSTA_ESTABLISHED event and after it
  and after conference end, call data - DestAgentExt value is CS_NULL.
I also checked the following information in the TCD table (AgentSkillTargetID is different, but it same as all agents)
  in normal case, PeripheralCallType is 9(Out), CallDisposition is 30(Conferenced), CallDispositionFlag is 1(HANDLED)
  in abnormal case, PeripheralCallType is 9(Out), CallDisposition is 10(Disconnect/drop no answer), CallDispositionFlag is 4(ERROR)
Where can I find the problem or something to figure it out?

regards

hskim.

1 Reply 1

Hi, while this bug doesn't sound like it is exactly your situation, you might want to check to see if it is playing a part since it is specifically mentioning agent conferencing and time start and is in some 12.6.2 versions?
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwa64875