Views
Helpful
Replies

CX coud agent Monitoring

avdheshkumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

recently we deployed CX cloud agent at one of our client and integrated it with cisco DNA centre.

but when we revisited a few days back to check the results, we noticed the agent itself was down.

can someone suggest how can we monitor the CX cloud agent.

is there a way to get notified every time a CX cloud agent goes down or is not available on network.

BR

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Avdhesh, 

Thanks for your question today.  As of now, there are not any notifications available in regards to tracking the deployment of the CX Agent.  If this issue continues to persist I would recommend having the customer open a TAC Case w/Cisco's support team.  If there are any challenges regarding to the deployment of the CX Agent, their team would be able to support in identifying why the CX Agent is continually disconnecting from their CX Cloud portfolio. 

Lastly, if you would like to request notifications for the CX Agent in a upcoming update.  You may request this on the CX Cloud Idea Exchange Portal. I've attached a link to the Idea Exchange here. 

If you have any **rther questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as "Accepted as Solution".

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Avdhesh, 

Thanks for your question today.  As of now, there are not any notifications available in regards to tracking the deployment of the CX Agent.  If this issue continues to persist I would recommend having the customer open a TAC Case w/Cisco's support team.  If there are any challenges regarding to the deployment of the CX Agent, their team would be able to support in identifying why the CX Agent is continually disconnecting from their CX Cloud portfolio. 

Lastly, if you would like to request notifications for the CX Agent in a upcoming update.  You may request this on the CX Cloud Idea Exchange Portal. I've attached a link to the Idea Exchange here. 

If you have any **rther questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as "Accepted as Solution".

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!