Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

N3000 3064 Donnot boot From tftp Loader mode

Hi Dears

I many N3000 if you set ip on management interfece in loader mode say and log in CLI command

in 3064 attach the pic set ip address to the management port and try to boot by tftp kickstart boot donnot any action and abort

Please help me

nezamifar.png

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You have set the default gateway address (set gw) the same as the tftp server's address ; I presume this is not intended , note that you only need to set a default gateway if the tftp server is not on the same subnet as the nexus device ; it may 'confuse the procedure' ; you may want to start over and not use set gw  and use the correct address for the tftp server.
        For all attempts check  Tftpd64 server's logs and check if there is an access request for the particular kickstart file
                                       (you may need to run Tftpd64 in verbose mode)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I true is windows computer in same subnet any log on tftpd64

Yes your right in /24 donnot gateway to set on management switch port donnot switch Donnot send any resqest to tftpd server

- Check if you can ping the intended tftp server (running Tftpd64) with ping from loader prompt on the N3000 ; if ping command is not available then do the test from a host on the same subnet as the N3000. Whilst you are doing that , you may for instance also test if the tftp server can be used from (the same) testing host (therefore having an independent test too away from the N3000 -> e.g.)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card