Nexus 7010 Ping time is increased from 1ms to 50-250ms about every 10 seconds
we have two nexus 7010 switch as a gateway in our data center. they are in a vPC domain. servers are connected through L2 Nexus 5010 to Nexus 7010. vpc is enabled both in nexus 5010 and nexus 7010. when we ping from servers their gateway (nexus 7010) , ping is about 1ms and every some seconds ping times is increased to 50ms-250ms and again it is reduced to 1 ms. it is repeated periodically.
sample screenshot of ping time is attached here.
we have checked the following but the problem is not resolved.
1. the problem is exist only with the primary nexus 7010. it means when we ping secondary nexus 7010, ping time is always about 1ms. when we swap the primary and secondary the problem is also moved to the new primary vpc switch.
2. active and standby sup is swapped but the problem don't change.
3. we have configured CoPP and increase the rate of ping packet to a high level. but the problem is not resolved.
4. we have also disabled copp static profile but the problem is not resolved.
5. ping from different servers is checked and it is not certainly related to servers.
Cisco® Nexus® Dashboard revolutionizes operations in today’s modern data-center environments. Join us to learn about the operational efficiencies realized from the seamless user experience of the dashboard and the powerful capabilities of Cisco Nexus Insi...
The HTML5 plug installation is successful. But I get the following error while I click on AVE. The other icons are showing up the results except AVE. Please let me know your SME thoughts on this error.
No VmmDomains Found
This session will help administrators and architects leverage SAN Insights Discovery to help understand the current status of their SAN fabric and help identify areas of opportunity for improvement. The attendees will learn the process, architecture, and ...
Join us to learn about the operational efficiencies realized from the seamless user experience of the dashboard and the powerful capabilities of Cisco Nexus Insights (NI), Cisco Network Assurance Engine (NAE), and Cisco Multi-Site Orchestrator (MSO). The ...
Cisco Intersight's Terraform Provider is now available in the Terraform Registry at https://registry.terraform.io/providers/CiscoDevNet/intersight/latest. The provider has Terraform resource and data source support for the wide range of Inters...