cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC v10.5 Report Customizations -Field definition

jmsogues78
Level 1
Level 1

Nowadays we are configuring reports in the CUIC Cisco Unified Intelligence Center V10.5, installed in Unified Contact Center Enterprise V10.5. We installed Finesse v11 as an agent and supervisor desktop.

In the report customizations in CUIC, we are creating custom queries to obtain specific data required by the customer. We need help to clarify our doubts of a specific field included in a report. This report was designed to show information from agent assigned to skill, and for that we work with "Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour". The doubt is with the field "LoggedOnTimeToHalf" that we use to count: "The total time, in seconds, an agent associated with this skill group was logged on during the half-hour interval". the question is: we can relate this field "LoggedOnTimeToHalf" with the ReasonCode ReasonCode  (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,……..) of Finesse? i.e. the sum of all the ReasonCode of Finesse is the same time that "LoggedOnTimeToHalf"

This question is because the customer want to know "the time logged in Finesse that spend the agent" and additional to that, the customer want to know the specific time spent on each state (available, busy,Etc) in Finesse.

We use the handbook: Database Schema Handbook for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted, Release 10.5(1) - Cisco to define the reports. and we take from Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour" the field "LoggedOnTimeToHalf"

Thank you,

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Juan,

Request to post your question under Finesse community. Also for related info regarding your question please refer this url - Re: Want Real Time Statistics from Finesse server .

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Juan,

Juan Martinez wrote:

the question is: we can relate this field "LoggedOnTimeToHalf" with the ReasonCode ReasonCode  (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,……..) of Finesse? i.e. the sum of all the ReasonCode of Finesse is the same time that "LoggedOnTimeToHalf"

No, the ReasonCode is just an arbitrary number that was assigned to the Not Ready or Logout reason code. Summing up the ReasonCodes of Finesse is not the same as the LoggedOnTimeToHalf.

I am not a CUIC expert myself, but I found this document: Report Template Reference Guide For Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Release 9.0(2)  - Agent and Agent Skill Group Rep… Scroll down a little to the AGENT STATE TIMES section. I know that it is for CUIC 9.0(2), but I think the same information still applies.

According to this document, it says that the Log On Duration is derived from Agent_Interval.LoggedOnTime. Then % Not Ready is a calculated field, derived from (Agent_Interval.NotReadyTime / Agent_Interval.LoggedOnTime). So, I would think getting the duration of being Not Ready is Agent_Interval.NotReadyTime. In both examples, it uses the Agent_Interval table. Maybe that is a good place to start.

Thanx,

Denise