cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Learning Labs Nework(Id) that has Switch Stack(s)

jasonedlewis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community,

I recently completed the Meraki Lab using Postman. I was able to get the sample Organizations, Networks, and Devices but no Network (Id) provided had switch stacks. I am looking for the schema of a single switch stack. Any help or direction on which Network has switch stack(s) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the clarification - Not sure is the sandbox have Meraki stacked ? (i do not have idea)

as per your requirement if they are stacking you should 2 serial number if they are 2 switches :

as shown in the below example :

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api/#!get-network-switch-stacks

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Switch stacking can be done only with Physical Device ? are you looking to do over virtual so its not possible.

or you looking some thing else ?

BB

Hello Balaji,

I am looking for what a switch stack json object would look like when making an API call to fetch it using the newtorkId;

GET {{baseUrl}}/networks/{{networkId}}/switchStacks/

There are sample networks provided in the lab but none of them have switch stack(s) associated with them. I am looking for the schema or sample json request response from the above API call given the networkId.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 12.16.50 PM.png

Thank you for the clarification - Not sure is the sandbox have Meraki stacked ? (i do not have idea)

as per your requirement if they are stacking you should 2 serial number if they are 2 switches :

as shown in the below example :

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api/#!get-network-switch-stacks

BB

Thank you Balaji,

This makes sense now.