DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Hi ,I am getting timeout as iox-cef server is not reachable from my linux server.Could you please help me here.bgl-ads-2671:** NONE **:/users/babelawa/ioxclient_linux_amd64:149> bgl-ads-2671:** NONE **:/users/babelawa/ioxclient_linux_amd64:149> bgl-a...

Hi  .. need to understand which sandbox lab shall we use for testing. We have to do the CTI integration with CUCM 9.1.Also what should we used for development tapi32.dll / CISCO TSP? do we need TSP if we are using sandbox lab for testing?

I don't see any simulated location data for either MSE version:https://msesandbox.cisco.com/api/contextaware/v1/location/clients/?generates 404https://msesandbox.cisco.com:8081/api/location/v2/clients/?returns an empty arrayThe 8.0 version has been w...

Hi, all.I am using uccx early release lab. When I am trying to open remote desktop connection to the 10.10.20.120 as administrator - it shows me:"password is expired and should be changed"What should I do in this situation?Can I safely change the pas...

Hi,I have reserved a Collaboration 11.0 Lab and connected to the CUCM with the Jabber Sample HTML successfully.I want to ask is it possible to make a real call from this Sandbox to the physical phone? (e.g.: make a real call to my office)Thanks,Gordo...

Hi, all. I am trying to use the UCCX sandbox lab, but I am new to this.I am connected to vpn, but I have some difficulties with understanding the work process.I want to use non-gadget sample 10.5(1) with it. Is it possible? The sandbox finesse versio...

Top Solution Authors