Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadworks sandbox reservation error

Hi there.

Tried to reserve Broadworks sandbox but it ended with error.

Could you please help with it?

Output is:

07:03:15 Setup has begun
Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being discovered...

Group Creation startederror:Cannot assign account, please raise a case in sandbox forumSandbox setup finished successfully

07:03:49 Errors occurred preparing environment.

Please use the forum at https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/sandbox for assistance
Create Group SergeyKhim-Grp1

1589785425546admin1589785483753MD5
1589785425546[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.
07:03:53 Driver Complete.

27 Replies 27

Problem still exists

Hello, did you try and end your reservation and start a new one?
Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Yes. This doesn't help.

Hello, I contacted ENG team regarding this issue you are experiencing.
Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Hi Sergey,

I spun up a few instances of the Broadworks sandbox today and they work fine. I see from the error messages that broadworks thinks that a group name already exists for you and errors out on this. Did you ever have a successful Broadworks reservation? If you could spin up a new instance, I will troubleshoot further in the morning. Im am in GMT and can work with you on that. 

Regards,

Joe Kearns 

Hi Joe.

Yes, I had successful Broadworks reservations in April. Now they are expired and I need new one.

I've just tried to reserve new instance with name "Cisco BroadWorks Sergey"

Another error occured:
07:16:18 Setup has begun

Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being discovered...Group Creation startedError occurred during "Configuration" stage, see full activity feed for more information.07:17:29 Errors occurred preparing environment.

07:17:33 Driver Complete.

Hi. 

Have looked at the environment and could reproduce the issue. I believe it is fixed now. Can you try again and let us know?

Thanks

Joe

Now I've returned to my "old" error "The Group already exists".

Reserved Cisco BroadWorks Sergey 2

See log:
09:55:15 Setup has begun

Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being discovered...Group Creation startederror:Cannot assign account, please raise a case in sandbox forumSandbox setup finished successfully09:55:46 Errors occurred preparing environment. Please use the forum at
https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/sandbox for assistance
Create Group SergeyKhim-Grp1

1590054943194admin1590055003593MD5

[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.
[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.

09:55:50 Driver Complete.

I also have the same problem now: 

9:48:18 Setup has begun

Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being discovered...Group Creation startederror:Cannot assign account, please raise a case in sandbox forumSandbox setup finished successfully09:48:50 Errors occurred preparing environment. Please use the forum at
https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/sandbox for assistance
Create Group EkaterinaB-Grp1

1590054526948admin1590054587332MD5

1590054526948[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.

09:48:54 Driver Complete

It seems that your details from older reservations have not been cleared down properly by our orchestration system. The system will now allow duplicate grouped to be created. If you have another email or account to login to Sandbox with, please try that (we use social login). In the meantime, I am looking at what can be done on this side i.e. cleaning up your old information manually.

Joe 

Thanks.

Yesterday I created a new account to login to Sandbox with and made a reservation (group kozhinaev-Grp1). Everything was good. But today I can't enter in Broadsoft XSP with my credentials: "Authentication failed. Please enter a valid userId and password".

The problem is transformed now. Login attempts lead to the error: "Your account has been disabled. Please check with your System Administrator".

This problem still exists. There were no problems creating a new sandbox, but after a while I can’t log into Broadsoft XSP with my credentials. The mistake "Your account has been disabled. Please check with your System Administrator." appears.

Hi Joe.

Are there any updates or news?

Were you able to clean my old information?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: