DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

I'm using the DevNet Sandbox for the first time, but I noticed when I start to reserve an instance and go to the 'Permitted Users' field, my previous organization is listed (my Cisco account has been updated for several years with my new company/part...

nicks88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I´m interested in learning about ansible usage for automating some network deployments. For this reason, I´m trying to use Sandbox for my first Ansible Learning Labs, but I´m getting the error below when executing the first one from my ...

Kepa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator Devnet Sandbox, we are trying to use the Swagger UI available under the Settings -> API Docs option in the Multi-Site Orchestrator. If we try and execute a GET /api/v1/sites, we get a Error 403 "Access to this...

jbrunke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using the ACI simulator-reserved devnet sandbox. Whenever I try to make a change on the APIC GUI I get an error (eg:- creating a node member); Error: 400 - the messaging layer was unable to deliver the stimulus (connection error, Connection ...

Sorry if this question has been answered before, I did a search and couldn't find an answer.  I'm rather new to the sandboxes and wanted to use the 12.5 Collaboration sandbox.  But noticed there were no gateways to create separate locations.  Is it p...

laubry by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMade a reservation. Downloaded and installed AnyConnect on Windows. Restarted Windows. Yet not able to connect via AnyConnect VPN using the credentials provided in email. Dialog box says: "VPN establishment capability for a remote user is disabled....

sadamahan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just started to look at hosted CML I can't find a way to connect my local Ansible to a CML lab Can anyone point me to a guide on how to connect via IP from my laptop to the CML routers. I can get the remote consoles working but now want to use...

I have a topology I've created in CML devnet sandbox, which includes 5 ios-xe routers and 7 iox-xr9k routers.  I can get all ios-xe routers to start, and start the 9k's one at a time, waiting unit the first is fully started and I can log in before st...

srmiller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors