cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Firpower 4110 blade w/ ASA Devices not accessable

james420
Level 1
Level 1

Within the Firepower 4110 with single asa sandbox.  Neither the Chassis or the ASA is available via either ssh or https.  the only device I was able to connect to was the Server VM.  Please take a look, need to get an ASA config tested.  I found a post earlier that had the same issue and it required Devnet to fix.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

James,

Can you try spinning up the Firepower lab again and verifying you can get access to the Blade (10.10.20.30). Also, it seems that ssh access to the ASA virtual device is not working and we are looking at that. In the meantime, you can console to teh asa through the firepower blade as follows:

ssh admin@10.10.20.30

F!repower

connect module 1 console

username:     admin

Password:     cisco

en

no enable password configured. just hit enter.

Joe

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

james420
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have any suggestions?  I've tried ending the sandbox and reserving a new one, same result. It appears that the sandbox image is broken from the start.  Not a very helpful environment to test the 4110 if it doesn't provide access to the 4110 or the ASA image that's running on it. 

James,

Apologies for the delay. We will be checking on this issue later today. I can provide an update to you in the afternoon (GMT).

Regards,

Joe Kearns

James,

I need to end your reservation to troubleshoot the issue. You will be able to rebook the session once its back up.

We will let you know.

Joe

James,

Can you try spinning up the Firepower lab again and verifying you can get access to the Blade (10.10.20.30). Also, it seems that ssh access to the ASA virtual device is not working and we are looking at that. In the meantime, you can console to teh asa through the firepower blade as follows:

ssh admin@10.10.20.30

F!repower

connect module 1 console

username:     admin

Password:     cisco

en

no enable password configured. just hit enter.

Joe

James,

Going to close this case. We can reactivate if you see any other issues.

Thanks,

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: