Views
Helpful
Replies

Error trying to connect to Cisco Finesse

mir88
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect to Cisco Finesse after I create my sandbox but I always get this error message: 'The device associated with that extension or dial number is invalid.'. I'm using some of the default accounts (agent1, agent2..) but I got the same problem with all of them.

I also tried to create a new Sandbox, but the problem persist. My old sandbox is still working fine (I'm using Packaged Contact Center Enterprise 11.5 for my tests)

Any suggestion?

6 Replies 6

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Mirash,

The PCCE lab is currently undergoing maintenance.   We're working to add voice capabilities to this lab and currently have a bug when the lab spins up.  This issue will be resolved within two hours, but you'll need to cancel your current lab and create a new reservation.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Craig

Hi Mirash,

The PCCE lab is now available.

Regards,

Craig

Hi Craig,

thank you for the update.

Best regards,

Mirash.

mir88
Level 1
Level 1

I'm still getting the same problem today "The device associated with that extension or dial number is invalid.".

I created two different instance, the first one got me the problem at the beginning, when I was doing the pre-test before the final configuration. So I create a new instance that seems working during the pre-test and also after my custom configuration.

Just after a while, I try to reconnect again to Cisco Finesse and got the same error listed above.

Anyway I've just figured out that all the phones seems unregistered

Hi Mirash,

I just checked your lab and I was able to login a Finesse agent.  Please ensure that you've established an AnyConnect VPN session to the lab.  Then establish a Remote Desktop connection to the DAW server at 10.10.20.21.  When you login, you'll see a Firefox window up and running with a logged in Finesse Agent.  I'm suspecting VPN may be the issue?

Regards,

Craig