Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 12: Simulating Voice Call

Hi,

I have the sandbox setup I think correctly.  I have agent1  logged in and in "ready" state.  I launch the MakeCall.bat on the Windows VM thru RDP.  I don't see any notification in the Cisco Finesse web client.  No messages on the console or anything.  Is this sandbox feature still working?

Thanks!

6 Replies 6

sameyada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Make call API wont work in READY state version is 12.0
In 12.5, Make Call has been enabled via API with CTI version > 23

Will the sandbox be updated to 12.5?  Or maybe a new 12.5 sandbox will be available?

ndslee102
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue on PCCE 12.5 lab. is there step by step solution to address the issue? 

Paul Zimmerman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The sandbox works but PCCE is not fully functional at the moment. There is an issue with the connection to CVP. A regular call from one agent to another works, but the routing part is not working properly. We are working on a resolution and will hopefully have it fixed soon.

Paul Zimmerman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all, the sandbox team found the issue with the PCCE 12.0 sandbox and it should be fixed. 

Hi,

Both PCCE 12.0 and 12.5 sandboxes have been fixed. The MakeCall.bat is working on both sandboxes.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: