DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

I am able to successfully connect to DevNet labs using AnyConnect, but the connection forces DNS settings which I would like to disable.  I have split-tunneling configured on the AnyConnect options, so I able able to ping the lab devices by IP addres...

pretief by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The kubernetes services is not showing the ip address for the demo-app-cicd. The app has been deployed in Drone successfully but the kubernetes does not show the ip address of the app. There is no ping from kubernetes SSH shell and the 10.96.0.1.

Policies and rules can be created on the FMC.Attempts to deploy them get the error "The user is not authorized".Administrator or Network Admin user role is required to deploy.Is it possible to get Network Admin user role permissions added to the crea...

Same here.  When logging into Sandbox lab i get "Login failed". and prompted for username / password.  I enter again the username password from the email "Your Cisco DevNet Sandbox Lab is Ready and get "Login failed".pls help. !sudo /usr/sbin/openco...

haydavis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I tried to use the sandbox CML today but failed to connect to the server. I could vpn-connect via anyconnect without any problem. Tried to end the session and making a new reservation but the problem persisted. Last week I managed to connect to t...

Hi I have tried to book a new broadworks sandbox to perform validation testing but I can't find anymore the sandbox on the portal.Is it normal ? Where can I find it back ? I did some previous lab in March/April Many thanks Olivier

oksiazek by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors