Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Connect to Sandbox from AnyConnect

sharpgate
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Referring to the same issue reported in this discussion, Trouble connecting to sandbox via AnyConnect

I am facing the same exact issue. I connected to the collaboration 11.5 sandbox without issues minutes ago and disconnected normally from the Cisco AnnyConnect client. When I tried to connect again a few minutes later, I faced this issue.

Here is the IP for this is occurring on: 128.107.93.228:20119

AFAIK, this is a bug which was resolved back in May 2017. Apparently something is still not right. Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 using IPv4.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Sharpgate -

Apologies for the delay. That bug was repaired, but this could be related to something different. One thing to keep in mind is that you can only have one contention per set of credentials. Could you please let me know which Sandbox you were using when this happened? I will verify the lab automation has the proper code to mitigate this issue.

Also, if you could please provide the exact version of any connect you're using.

Thanks!
Jacob

View solution in original post

28 Replies 28

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Sharpgate -

Apologies for the delay. That bug was repaired, but this could be related to something different. One thing to keep in mind is that you can only have one contention per set of credentials. Could you please let me know which Sandbox you were using when this happened? I will verify the lab automation has the proper code to mitigate this issue.

Also, if you could please provide the exact version of any connect you're using.

Thanks!
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Very good. Well, about the sandbox it was collaboration 11.5 over 128.107.93.228:20119

To save time I had to delete it and create a new one with which I have no similar issues now.

Thank you

Hi Sharpgate,

Sounds good. Please let us know if you see this issue again! It would be good if we had an active lab with this issue so we can troubleshoot it live.

Thanks!
Jacob

AnyConnect.PNG

Hi Jacob,

I face the same issue trying to connect to the collabaration 11.0.

Here is the IP for this is occurring on: 128.107.93.228:20116.

Hello Zanga,

Please let me know what your DevNet username is and I'll take a look at this issue.

Thanks!
Jacob

Hello Jacob,

username: ouattaraza

Hi Jacob,

I have ended the lab and reserved a new one.

previously i was not able to login after losing my internet access. so i did not got time to disconnect my session on AnyConnect.

I after the new reservation,  i disconnected my session from AnyConnect and i am able to access the lab when I reconnect on AnyConnect.

Maybe  with my last reservations ( I got the Issue with 3 ) my username was still connected when i lost the internet access.

Thanks

Zanga

Hello Zanga,

We have a fix for this issue and we're working on getting it resolved.

Are you currently experiencing this issue with your current reservation? If so, please let me know and I'll will apply the work around.

Thanks!
Jacob

Hello Jacob;

Yes I have the same.

Thanks in advance

Zanga

AnyConnect2.PNG

Hello Zanga!

I've applied the temporary fix. Could you please try to use the VPN again and let me know if you can connect successfully?

Thanks!
Jacob

Hello Jacob,

it  looks good now.

Thanks you guy !

Zanga

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

I'm also facing the same issue when trying to connect to a Collaboration 11.5 lab. Initial VPN connection once the Lab is setup is fine, but after I disconnect I'm no longer able to reconnect and receive error "No assigned address". I have to end the Lab and reserve new one every time I disconnect.

The VPN IP is 128.107.93.228:20121 although a colleague of mine is experiencing the same issue.

Hello Hypherion,

Please let me know your DevNet username and I can fix this issue.

Thanks!
Jacob

adgomes01
Level 1
Level 1

hi Jacob,

im facing the same connection issue. Im not sure if i should open a new post or reuse this one but if the case...

my username is: adgomes01

thank you in advance !