Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello Fellas,Can anyone help me with the Cisco SMA HA architecture?Here we have 2 Cisco SMA and the client wants redundancy on SMA but I haven't found any design or deployment guide in which SMA will deploy in HA or Cluster. RegardsRohit Dhiman

Hi,is it possible to have either content/message filter or some other solution to have a failover on TLS failed connections for a CRES envelope? best case scenario would to have CRES configured to be used when a TLS connection fails. any ideas?thanks...

daro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys!We have two cisco ESA virtual appliance C100V running in cluster on 12.5.1.-031. Centralized message tracking not enabled. Then I trying to do message tracking for "Search rejected connections only", it's crashing with "An application error h...

Hi allMy customer tells me, that bounced mails are not sending to the sender. Example:From:sender@sender.comRCP To: rcpt@customer.com (my customer).The ESA is bouncing the mail but the sender is not getting a message. If I go to message tracking, I c...

fuhdan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; kindly we need adjust time for the  CES since we select Asia-iraq time  but still the time is different , now time is 9:45 am 27/11/2019 but is appear different as shown in  attached image  , kindly your advice to correct time of CES..thanks 

Hi,How to find and uncommit changes made in dictionaries on Cisco ironports ?The changes I made are correct but the comment I entered, while commiting those changes are to be changed.How can I change that ?Can someone please help here.

Umatiah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. i need urgent help. we configured spam quarantine to be accessible to all end users. but when they get notification about blocked spam they click the link and forwarded to spam quarantine web page. when they enter their username and password i...

Hi,Is it good and secure to tune our DKIM email security policy in notifying the sender when they're failing to DKIM verification instead of dropping the message? So the sender can fix also their DKIM set up on their end. What's the best practice for...

phogs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors