Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Is it possible to find the email sender ip address in Ironport logs?We recently had a virus outbreak, an infected computer -that no one could finde - was sending out email.  Locating the computer would help this situation out.

Could you please help on the below message is about   The Critical message is:   An application fault occurred: ('shared/UserPreferences.py getReportSections|106', "<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>", "'str' object has no attribute 'get'", '[util/Aq...

pbabu6001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am just wondering how to add a maildomain and all subdomains to an addresslist. For the HAT I can add .example.com for all servers in that domain and all subdomains, but for the addresslists I need that "@". So a @example.com is only the m...

BigRed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LDAP group query

Hi there, I have one question concerning ldap group querys. At which time the group query are executed? Just when they are used ( I use them on message filters) or is there a separate "pipeline" like LDAP Accept or Routing query? If they are executed...

BigRed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a customer that is using "text resource".  This seems to burden the system or att least the text resource feature. Does anybody have the same problem?  

maraz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ESA Sytem Messages

Does anyone know what doc or where I can find a list of system messages specifically for Cisco ESA's?  I need to import them into a SIM and I need the list for parsing and alerting setup.  Can't seem to find this. Thank you, 

billbray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors