Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Resolved! Black List

Does dash "-" have special meaning in Ironport black listing domains?  (Hat Overview => Sendergroup (blacklist) ) ? Such as i put in   " .bad-email.com".    Will the dash email cause issues or it will match that domain exact? Thanks.

jtsai8585 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Today I've tried to grep mail logs and I only received logs from today. There is no way to get logs from yesterday or from the specific date. Yesterday everything worked. Do you have any idea?  Regards 

Resolved! Bypass AMP

How would I configure Ironport to bypass File Analysis for specific domains that sends us email continuously with attachments?  File Analysis is configured to Quarantine and I see file get backed up in the quarantine pending File Analysis.  I would l...

jtsai8585 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to block office document types that contain macro's in this?  The most recent cryptolocker variant (Locky) contains macro's which makes it more challenging to intercept.  Blocking all office document attachments entirely isn't consid...

Evan M by Level 1
  • 82 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please note that there has been a new Talos blog posted regarding today's outbreak of the Petya Ransomware, which can be found here : http://blog.talosintelligence.com/2017/06/worldwide-ransomware-variant.html. While email is still being investigate...

dmccabej by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, can someone tell me if my ESA will continue to process email if I do not renew the licenses for "Inbound essentials bundle" and email "McAfee anti-virus" please? We're in the process of migrating users mailboxes to office 365 and have upda...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors