Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello everyone, is there a way to solve this error? Is it possible to delete and recreate the qarantine database? An application fault occurred: ('db/db.py acquire|56', "<class 'euq.db.db.ConnectionError'>", 'Database not initialized', '[util/Aquariu...

Hello! The company I do contract work for emails me with "secure" in the subject line and it used to come through encrypted where I would need to sign into Cisco to retrieve the files.  Recently it has stopped requiring me to and it just allows me to...

RaeLee_PS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have Cisco-c600v with Async-Os 15.0.0-104 and I get somme mails bounced with error:SMTPUTF8 is required, but was not offered by host cisco-c600v-1.xxx.xx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]How to enable smptuf8 on theses appliances, I don't see anymore in the do...

Hello,I'm writing here because this is the only place I found in order to reach Cisco people.I'm not a Cisco customer but just a postmaster of a small business trying to sending mail to domains managed by IronPort solution.The issue refers to DKIM al...

ptitoliv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In the VM install guide of AsyncOS VM https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/content_security/virtual_appliances/Cisco_Content_Security_Virtual_Appliance_Install_Guide.pdf In Virtual Appliance Models for VMWare ESXi Deployments, it is...

REJR77 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have some spam messages coming in, and when we researching them through Message Tracking, I have noticed there is a line about adding a recipient.Message XXXXXXX on incoming connection (ICID XXXXXX) added recipient (user@user.com).The email ...

joshuaer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Need to configure an DLP Policies in which when users share their government id details Like Pan card/Aadhar Card that details should not go outside of organisation. Below im attaching an sample copy of Pan card and Aadhar card    

sample pan-card.jpg 29a91b16-e999-4bae-9367-c4fdf4ccd2d9.png
sv7 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes