Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,I was wondering if i can create a policy to check Driver's licence in an e-mail and send that with mail as Bcc copy and deliver it to intended recipients in Ironport.There's no smart identifier for Driving licence. I can create it with a DLP polic...

Hi,after update  two C680 Cluster from 8.5.6-092 to 9.1.0.-032,  I adjusted the disks quota as Cisco created a new service "Miscellaneous files".I increase the Spam quarantine disk quota on both, but on the second C680 , after the commit , appeared t...

Whenever IronPort receives  incoming message for inexistence recipient, it produces following message:SMTP -> FROM SERVER:550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.SMTP -> ERROR: RCPT not accepted from server: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. This can give a hint or i...

We have recently had users that have tried sending encrypted email receive an undeliverable email like the one below.    We cannot figure out what the issue is with our Ironport.  Is this with our IEA, ESA or SMA?  Any help with resolving this issue ...

The CRES Account Administration Guide doesn't go into a lot of detail about the "Enabling Sender Registration" feature. Typically, a user must receive a CRES-encrypted envelope in order to register. This feature seems to negate having to receive an e...

Hello Everyone, We have an ESA Cisco C100V. Can someone tell us how security certificates play a role on the device? We have a security certificate on our Exchange server that handles the TLS for SMTP communications. Should there be certificates on t...

iPhrankey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing ESAv (COOV demo image) and the directions say to use qcow2 format when installing for KVM.  All the images appear to be VMDK only.  So I used qemu-img to convert it to qcow format, but when it boots it gets so far and then complains it c...

Is End User Quarantine Access only for the SPAM quarantine or can I allow users access to other quarantines?  For example, an email with an innocent phrase gets caught by our profanity filter and quarantined in Policy.If the answer to above is yes, c...

Hello, team. I have two internet providers in the office. I'm planning to use ESA as MTA for incoming and outgoing Emails. Is it possible to configure ESA, so that some outgoing Emails go from ESA to the destination mail-server over first ISP, some E...

Top Solution Authors