Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

We converted from a C100 to C350 late last year and I am not sure what happened in the move but it seems like we are recieve way more spam then what came thru previously.Is there a suggestion on what the SBRS or other settings should be to help stop ...

scole by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,where is possible to change maximum time for delivering email to external site? What is default time (and where is possible to change it) for delivering email, when remote site is not reachable? It's possible to chenage default non-delivery rep...

HI,I've got some questions about DHAP.My question is that I see in the Mail_Logs that some SMTP servers are blocked because of the dhap_limit (which is 50) for the sender group it is in but when I look in Monitor > Incoming Mail for this spécific add...

HiI have a 4 box cluster and wish to purchase a single certificate to enable TLS useage across all 4 hosts with 3rd parties. The appliances sit behind a load balancer and NAT between 2 MX records. I believe that a wildcarded certificate is required b...

bill rice by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I confess, I'm a complete newbie as far as our C160 goes.  We had one in here months ago as a trial for outbound DLP.  When we were finished with it, since it takes months to get $$$ approved sometimes, I saved off the configuration.  I've now loaded...

phershey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have cisco ironport C370. we configured and try to send mail through ESMTP. I got the following errorYour message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.      Subject:  test mail @ 3:31 PM      Sent:     1/20/2011 3:32 PMThe follow...

Hello, Cisco IronPort customers that use local AsyncOS upgrade instead of dynamic upgrades will be unable to perform upgrades at this time. We are currently working on a solution that could be implemented by early next week. Note: * By default, Cisco...

kyerramr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Info: New SMTP ICID 3607 interface smtp (x.x.x.x) address y.y.y.y reverse dns host y-y-y--y.zzz.zzzz.net verified noInfo: ICID 3607 ACCEPT SG None match ALL SBRS NoneInfo: ICID 3607 lostInfo: ICID 3607 closeWe try to use a mail server to do SMTP-AUTH...

What is everyone's thoughts/expierence with trying to enforce valid FROM e-mail addresses? I work for an organization of 16,000 users and currently any IT person can write a script to send e-mail FROM any address even an invalid one. The problem th...