Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello Everyone.I am after some advice, we are currently implementing the DLP Policy engine for all of our Outbound messages, and have had very good success with some of the policies, but there there is one that is not producing the results that we wo...

Wargot360 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We regular see subject withV|AGRAorRep|icateWatchIs it safe to use them in the simple subject filtering?Do I have to escape the "|" which sometimes treated as "Or" in many regex casee.g.subject  == "(?i)V|AGRA"Will I be dropping more than I anticipat...

mychrislo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not so much of a technical issue, but was wondering how long everyone keeps their message tracking and/or e-mail logs around?  We use an M-Series, and it looks like you can't specify retention time, rather, you have to manually configure your disk si...

RYAN KIM by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What monitoring do people have in place for individual domain queues?we had an issue where on domain was not recieving emails and they had queued for delivery on our c360 ironport appliance but was not alerted about this until the customer alerted us...

Just a general question to anyone out there that is using the Image Scanning Technology:What Verdict Ranges and Analysis Sensitivity are people using?We have set our to the following:Sensitivity     =     65Clean            =     0 - 69Suspect       ...

Wargot360 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. #5.0.0 smtp; 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'5.7.1 Virus Heuristi...

I have had a host of issues with Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 on both Windows XP and Windows 7 platforms, and the Ironport Plugin.I have tried previous versions as well as the most current (that I could find) OutlookDesktopFlag_6.5.1-006.msi and abo...

kjacko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have our C160 setup to use the external CRES service.I have a outgoing Policy #1 (named Cisco-registered-envelope) which applies to a couple of LDAP groups.  There is an associated content policy that has a condition of =="[SEND SECURE]" in the Sub...

kjacko by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Recently I have encountered high number of soft bounced. Mostly those emails are destined for yahoo. I was able to verify this using tophosts command.What could be the cause of this and what can I do solve this issue?Thanks!

oyd110380 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes