Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Resolved! Time travel?

Hi,  Noticed something a little strange. We have 3 Ironport boxes running in same location, all taking time settings from the NTP server time.ironport.com, but all running on different times, i.e. 10:30, 10:38 and 10:46... anyone else notice this?

We have a policy to block spoofed e-mail based on DKIM.  Any message with our domain that originates outside of our network will not be DKIM signed, and therefore goes into the quarantine 'policy'.Our website however is hosted off site and we have a ...

What would be the best way to modify an incoming sender address so that messages from any account on a certain domain (user1@mycompany.com, user2@mycompany.com, etc) appear to the user as a single address (singleuser@mycompany.com)?What I have is a p...

Dear Cisco IronPort customers.As of 2:30PM PST 08/06/2010 the Cisco IronPort Customer Support ticketing system experienced a system problem that may prevent customers from being able to view their open support tickets.  If you are encountering a new ...

efoster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are still running out c300 ironport device does anyone know if there is any issues with sophos scanning office 2010 documents we have just had a power point file blocked due to it timing out scanning i converted the document to 2003 format and ...

I'm interested if the Ironport supports (or will in the future) querying the Spamhaus DBL: http://www.spamhaus.org/news.lasso?article=655 Unlike other DNS block lists, this one supports domain name queries only and does not support IP address queries...

I am new to the Ironport products, so please bear with me I have been able to setup several email encryption profiles, one for Cisco Registered Envelope Service, and one for the In Network (IronPort Encryption Appliance ).The outbound content filteri...

kjacko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My certs for the SSL management page expired. I used my internal/private Microsoft CA to generate my own intranet certs and used them a few years ago.The process was PAINFULL and seems to still be the case on the AsyncOS 7.xHandling PEM files is the ...

klose by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,One of our servers is sending a dump of its configuration to our vendor. This mail is fragmented and is always dropped by our Ironport applicance.The mail is always sent to the same e-mail address (support@vendor.com), so I created a new outgo...

Does IronPort have any mechanism to report missed viruses, something along the lines of ham@access.ironport.com? We have IronPort C660s on our perimeter and Exchange 2007 running ForeFront and occasionally ForeFront will detect an e-mail with a virus...