Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

All,According to the documentation you have to use the following query to see if a user is member of a certain group:(&(memberOf={g})(proxyAddresses=smtp:{a}))I searched the AD tree (even with Apache Directory Studio), but I cannot find the 'memberof...

wouter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Mentors, Does anyone here already defined a notification message from incoming/ outgoing filters where the logo is my company's logo. In the preview message under the text resources after i created a notification template...i cant seem t...

I got this error message instead of weekly report.Anybody ever experienced this? How to fix it?The Warning message is:Report Query Failed query_id: mga_overview_incoming_mail_over_time data_source: CounterReportDataSource error: <type 'type'> (...

If LDAP Server is unreachable by recipient check all Mails are rejected by listener configruation "Ldap Accept in SMTP Conversation, If the LDAP server is unreachable: Allow Mail in".Is the LDAP Check to Workqueue a possible Workaround ?is the proces...

Hello,I have installed several IronPorts at customer sites and when checking the units, i always see "message aborted" in mail_logs. Sometimes it's might be bad senders and it's normal that the conenction is dropped.But many times it just seemed that...

How about consolidating all the reports based on API REPORT? Extracting all report to one PDF from IronPort?May I know what is the parameter needed to put all reports into one PDF file taken out from IronPort?Please assist me, thanks

Hi,we use Kiwi CatTools to backup our network devices.Does anyone have experience using CatTools to backup the Ironport config?Ironport is not officially supported by CatTools, but maybe someone has been able to get the config using generic settings?...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors