Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,I had a look at this kb: How do I stop the ESA from adding a received header to my outgoing email messagesIs it correct it will only prevent to add the Received header at the ESA step. All "Received" headers added by the Exchange servers will stil...

REJR77 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

When we try to send an email to the specific user we get this message "5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient not found by SMTP address lookup"But the recipient able to receive the message in another test,...

Ah15 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have received multiple messages some of them were malicious in which we could not see the sender's domain.Instead of the sender we had the (no sender) entry.Have you any idea where this is coming from? is it a bug ? or normal behavior under ...

spacemeb by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi community,Where can we find the date for the End of Support of ESA release (13.5 fo instance)?This one is about 12.5 (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/email-security-appliance/eos-eol-notice-c51-743742.html) Kind regards 

REJR77 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, we have an C100V and i wanted to implement the let'senrypt with certbot.I can connect with my admin account to CLI, but when i run a suo command, it ask me for an password.Admin password does not work, default ironport as password does not work. ...

Maenz2344 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello,We received this critical alert today, every hour we have a new one like the below: An application fault occurred: ('egg/command_client.py send_message|556', "<class 'Commandment.CommunicationError'>", 'host: Network communication error: Broken...

spacemeb by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes