Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello all, New sysadmin here who recently inherited email and security. We use O365 email and have three on-prem virtual IronPort appliances that are clustered and one Security Content Management appliance. Our uses are pretty standard - spam, malwar...

kasinmebo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi community,I am wondering is it normal that when a RELAY mfp and Relaylist Sender group is used I can choose whatever sender/mail from domain I choose (when testing with telnet for example from the internal mail server)? I guess the presumption is ...

kaizen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi there,We are sizing up O365 E5 v Mimecast v Cisco. We already own the E5 licenses so this is in the lead cost-wise. I've used Mimecast extensively and liked it, but found it to be a bit soft on occasion. I am in the dark about Cisco's offering.Is ...

philisent by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes