Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi!If I am planning 2 ESA in cluster, do I need 2 license bundle totally (for example Advantage Bundle for 500 users for 1 ESA and Advantage Bundle for 500 users for second ESA ) ?Thanks!

demolab by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi We have a requirement to remove throttling for emails sent by AmazonSES but I’d rather not remove all throttling for the whole of AmazonSES, just the emails from our 3rd party who are using AmazonSES to send from our domain and copying in emails t...

SPF

Hi CISCO Community  I can not understand what is means in email header : SPF: helo identity postmaster@[127.0.1.1] NonePlease explain!  

Hi, We plan to install new ESAv/SMAv and from the Release Notes (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/content_security/virtual_appliances/Cisco_Content_Security_Virtual_Appliance_Install_Guide.pdf) it is said that we can add more RAM to...

esa.png
REJR77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes