cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Critical Errror:-An application fault occurred.....

HI,

I am getting this Error

An application fault occurred: ('screen/not_found.py __call__|28', "<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>", "Bean instance has no attribute '__getitem__'", '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|407] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/Controller.py __call__|23] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/CommonController.py __call__|38] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/AppController.py __call__|167] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [screen/not_found.py __call__|28]')

Last message occurred 2 times between Wed Nov  7 17:26:56 2012 and Wed Nov  7 17:39:42 2012.

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED

3 REPLIES 3

Andreas Mueller
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello Yashwant,

that's a GUI error I'd say, do you have DLP enabled on that box? And what version of AsyncOS are you running.

Cheers,

Andreas

Hi andreas,

Thanks for the reply,no i do not have DLP enabled on that appliance and OS is 7.1.5-017,is it critical?? i am reciving this error again today 3 times

Hi Yashwant,

as the version your appliance is running on is End of Life since March 2012 I'd suggest first upgrading to a newer version.

http://www.cisco.com/web/ironport/asyncOS_esa_eol_dates.html

It is very possible that this application fault was already addressed in a bug and got fixed in a later version, e.g. version 7.6.1. In case after upgrading application faults still occur, please open a case with TAC.

Best regards,

Enrico

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: