cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Critical Errror:-An application fault occurred.....

HI,

I am getting this Error

An application fault occurred: ('screen/not_found.py __call__|28', "<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>", "Bean instance has no attribute '__getitem__'", '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|407] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/Controller.py __call__|23] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/CommonController.py __call__|38] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/AppController.py __call__|167] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [screen/not_found.py __call__|28]')

Last message occurred 2 times between Wed Nov  7 17:26:56 2012 and Wed Nov  7 17:39:42 2012.

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED

3 Replies 3

Andreas Mueller
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Yashwant,

that's a GUI error I'd say, do you have DLP enabled on that box? And what version of AsyncOS are you running.

Cheers,

Andreas

Hi andreas,

Thanks for the reply,no i do not have DLP enabled on that appliance and OS is 7.1.5-017,is it critical?? i am reciving this error again today 3 times

Hi Yashwant,

as the version your appliance is running on is End of Life since March 2012 I'd suggest first upgrading to a newer version.

http://www.cisco.com/web/ironport/asyncOS_esa_eol_dates.html

It is very possible that this application fault was already addressed in a bug and got fixed in a later version, e.g. version 7.6.1. In case after upgrading application faults still occur, please open a case with TAC.

Best regards,

Enrico