Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Resolved! FCS 7.5.2-014

FCS for Async OS version 7.5.2-014 was announced over the weekend.  I am reviewing at the release notes and see several fixes that would solve issues I am seeing in my environment.  I know this is early but does anyone have any experience with this r...

Hello,In order to supervise my IronPorts, version 7.5.1-102, I needed an account for Nagios. Therefore I created a user named "supervision" with the "guest" role but it never worked.Is "supervision" a restricted name ?Thank for your answer,

Gmail allows the ability to send using an alternate email address.  I have a user that likes using Gmail, but needs to send using our internal email domain address as their send from address.  Gmail will send this, but it will come from their Gmail a...

wvdemaria by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

User satisfaction with the plug-in is not as high as it should be. This is primarily due to when Encrypt Message icon is clicked and "nothing happens". Even if the user understands that something will happen once Send is clicked, they don't like havi...

Hi,I'm looking for information about spam in the Ironport. Specifically I'm interested in why the email was considered as spam.I'm looking for information like...Title, From, Date, ReasonegSomething, Tom Hanks, 04.11.2012, Virus detecedSomething1, Ja...

Resolved! AsyncO/S 7.6.0-444

I am currently piloting the FCS 7.6.0-444 release and have found that it does appear to fix issues we are seeing with 7.5.1-028 on our production ESA's.  I am inquiring about the stability of the 7.6.0-444 release, how many have installed it and what...

Is it possible to filter the messages that in the From: field have multiple addresses eg:From: <pplosaj@test.com>, <wklos@test.com>, <kamil.nowakl@test.com>,         <m.sadecka@test.com>, <w.brys@test.com>, <bbilican@test.com>,         <l.sedek@test....

Hello,IronPort is sending this Warning message:A RAID-event has occurred:RAID disk 1: FAILURE - READ_DMA status=51<READY,DSC,ERROR> error=10<NID_NOT_FOUND> LBA=0Version: 7.0.3-005What could be the cause of such warning? ThanksPatrick Y.

Hi, i want to ask the function of smtp authentication in ironport. Is it used to authenticate with the exchange server or per client using LDAP? When i configure the smtp authentication, is it used for incoming or outgoing connection ? Thanks.Regards...

HiJust sitting at working on a draft for internal mail flow design and i'm thinking about using two C170 as internal relay boxes, to seperate "bulk mail" away form the MTA hosting the usermailboxes, making sure we can deliver lots off news for oure o...

lwh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors