Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I'm trialling an Ironport C160, and having problems with the content filter. I have an incoming content filter that is set to drop incoming attachments of type jpeg. However, the ironport just lets the attachment past.The content filter is applied to...

Dear Cisco,I got two ironprot C170 for HA deployment for e mail security.I am new with ironport but i have experience on Cisco ASA appliences configured in HA mode.Please give me brief idea about the HA mode installation and basic requirmnet for iron...

We have upgraded Async OS from 7.1.3 to 7.5.1-028 and we are encoutiering below mentioned error frequently. Also we have noticed Content Rule and Content Rule updates within Ironport Antispam as unavailable. Even after we click update now we still se...

Hi,I figured that with the IronPort Outlook Plug-in, I could have users forward spam to me as an attachment, and then report it to Cisco.  However, if I open a message that was forwarded as an attachment and press one of the reporting buttons, I get ...

Hi allI have the requirement that ALL configuration changes (CLI and GUI) are traceable (=logs sent to our central syslog server).For CLI changes, I just had to create a new cli-logs-subscription and forward the logs to the syslog server. Now every c...

Hi all,Does the Ironport ESA add any overhead to a message that would inflate the size? For instance, if a message enters the processing queue at 15Mb, is it going to be (noticeably) larger by the time it hits our Exchange server?Thanks,SteveSent fr...

Hi all,We have two IronPort Email Security Appliances and one Management Security Appliance.  I just took a look at the authentication log on one of my ESAs and I saw that the user "smaduser" was connecting from the MSA every few seconds.  This makes...

Hello,We have a question about LdaP group query against standard Active Directory group "Domain Users".Such query fails for all users I've tested, while queries from other groups are succeeding.I've already read this related thread: https://supportfo...

Nikolay__ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes