Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport c150 and c170

globalcons
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

i have IronPort c150. I wanted to load configuration from C150 to C170 but it shows me an error

The reason i guess is from different AsyncOs versions:

C150 - 7.6.3; C170 - 8.0.1.

When i check for upgrade on C150 there is none.

My question is can i downgrade C170 or upgrade C150 so versions to match? Or maybe some other workaround to load the configuration. It is too complicated to do configuration manually.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Vasil -

The appliance must have matching AsyncOS revisions in order to migrate the C150 to the C170.

If your C170 is already running 8.0.1 - you can run 'revert' to get it back to the previous OS revision.  The C150 is EOL, and is not elgible for 8.x.  So - you'll need to get matching 7.6.3 revisions, most likely.

But - both have to be running similar ---> C150/7.6.3-019 vs. C170/7.6.3-019

If you need full/further assistance - please open a support/TAC case - and we'll be able to advise the full paths, best practices.

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Vasil -

The appliance must have matching AsyncOS revisions in order to migrate the C150 to the C170.

If your C170 is already running 8.0.1 - you can run 'revert' to get it back to the previous OS revision.  The C150 is EOL, and is not elgible for 8.x.  So - you'll need to get matching 7.6.3 revisions, most likely.

But - both have to be running similar ---> C150/7.6.3-019 vs. C170/7.6.3-019

If you need full/further assistance - please open a support/TAC case - and we'll be able to advise the full paths, best practices.

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

Thank you very much.

"reveret"solved the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: