Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport c150 and c170

globalcons
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

i have IronPort c150. I wanted to load configuration from C150 to C170 but it shows me an error

The reason i guess is from different AsyncOs versions:

C150 - 7.6.3; C170 - 8.0.1.

When i check for upgrade on C150 there is none.

My question is can i downgrade C170 or upgrade C150 so versions to match? Or maybe some other workaround to load the configuration. It is too complicated to do configuration manually.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Vasil -

The appliance must have matching AsyncOS revisions in order to migrate the C150 to the C170.

If your C170 is already running 8.0.1 - you can run 'revert' to get it back to the previous OS revision.  The C150 is EOL, and is not elgible for 8.x.  So - you'll need to get matching 7.6.3 revisions, most likely.

But - both have to be running similar ---> C150/7.6.3-019 vs. C170/7.6.3-019

If you need full/further assistance - please open a support/TAC case - and we'll be able to advise the full paths, best practices.

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Vasil -

The appliance must have matching AsyncOS revisions in order to migrate the C150 to the C170.

If your C170 is already running 8.0.1 - you can run 'revert' to get it back to the previous OS revision.  The C150 is EOL, and is not elgible for 8.x.  So - you'll need to get matching 7.6.3 revisions, most likely.

But - both have to be running similar ---> C150/7.6.3-019 vs. C170/7.6.3-019

If you need full/further assistance - please open a support/TAC case - and we'll be able to advise the full paths, best practices.

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

Thank you very much.

"reveret"solved the issue.