Helpful
Replies

send logs from c370 to m160

ovidio.catrina
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I would like to pass the logs and the quarantine from the c370 to the m160

I read the manual and the logs I think I know how to do it but I want to be sure.

in the "system administration" on the "log subscription" i have to select the log and syslog push or scp push. not quite sure.....

and for the quarantine I log on the M160 and then go to "managemente appliance" then "centralized services" and I select " Spam Quarantine".

but as above I am not sure.

to resume

i want to send logs and the quaratine from the c370 to the m160.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

for pushing the logs from the C370 you will need to configure the SCP host in the log subscriptions and specify a directory on the M-Series.

For enabling the centralized ISQ, yes you need to add the C370 in the M-Series configuration. Go to "Cenetralized Services - Security Appliances" and click on "Add Email Security Appliance". On the C370 configure the external quarantine under "Security Services - External Spam Quarantine" and disable the local Spam quarantine under "Monitor - Quarantines".

Best regards,

Enrico

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

for pushing the logs from the C370 you will need to configure the SCP host in the log subscriptions and specify a directory on the M-Series.

For enabling the centralized ISQ, yes you need to add the C370 in the M-Series configuration. Go to "Cenetralized Services - Security Appliances" and click on "Add Email Security Appliance". On the C370 configure the external quarantine under "Security Services - External Spam Quarantine" and disable the local Spam quarantine under "Monitor - Quarantines".

Best regards,

Enrico

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: