Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

We have configured a ESA for a customer whose appliance was broken down because of a software problem and being replaced with a new one by cisco. Today we have a big problem about Reverse DNS. When they send email to their customers, the remote mail ...

Hi,a customer with an old C350 3 nodes environment and Ironport Centralized Management license (IPCM-C3-1Y),would like to migrate to C370 appliances, but is not clear on documentation if there's still the need of the centralized management license or...

282690 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We are receiving the following Warning Alerts from our Ironport C350 device. Kindly assist!!!A RAID-event has occurred:(0x0020/WARN) - Single-bit ECC error: ECAR=51000b, ELOG=cf4d7dd8, (Read error from ATU on bit 29); warning threshold exc...

I checked maillog. --------------------------------------------incoming connection (ICID aaabbbcccc)↓SMTP delivery connection (DCID dddeeeffff)↓SMTP response ok↓Incoming connection (ICID aaabbbcccc) lost. --------------------------------------------W...

Hi all,I would like to know if i could upgrade my Ironport C150 from 6.5.2-101 AsyncOS to 7.6.1 and after that if i could take this backup file and install into C370 in 7.6.1 Asyncos without any manual change in xml file.Thank you,Jean-Mathieu

Just wondering what the forums thoughts are on 'unsubscribe links'...   In my new job there has been a lot of communications from the previous admin about not trusting unsubscribe links, to the point where almost nobody uses them.   I know that in so...

Top Solution Authors