cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Best template for Cisco router ir 809 IOT operational dashboard?

atlascorpcod
Level 1
Level 1

hello, i have a problem trying to push a configuration with  my router but and send me back this message

Unable to configure element: This template is for IR829 and does not support IR809G-LTE-NA-K9 ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: ${provisioningFailed("This template i... [in template "ext/2221" at line 24, column 9] - Reached through: #include "/ext/2221" [in template "wrapper/IR809G-LTE-NA-K9+FCW2228000E" at line 2, column 1] This template is for IR829 and does not support IR809G-LTE-NA-K9 ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: ${provisioningFailed

what would be the best template conf for my router cisco ir 809? or what solution should i do to fix the current template?
1 Reply 1

helpcenterus
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @atlascorpcod to resolve this, you may need to obtain or create a template specifically tailored for the IR809 model. Check the Cisco documentation or support resources for the correct template version that aligns with your router's specifications. If a suitable template is not readily available, you might consider modifying the existing template to accommodate the IR809 model, ensuring that the configuration parameters are compatible.