Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recover Jobs that was inadvertently deleted

I don't exactly remember but I seen it before from the yahoo group that there is a way to restore jobs that was deleted. By doing some dml statement on the oracle database. I think by update [table] set [column] = expression, .... where [expression]. If that can be recovered what will be the table and column involved that are needed to do the updates. This is for my reference and research.

Thank you,

Warren

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tracy Donmoyer
Level 1
Level 1

Warning:  This is not sanctioned by Cisco/Tidal as it requires updating the database directly.

Some tables have a "dirty" column.  When an object is deleted, this column is set to 'X'.  To un-delete a job you need to clear the column.

update

jobmst

set jobmst_dirty = ''

where jobmst_name = ''

You will need to refresh your client to see the job.

Note: If you have "Automatic Daily History Cleanup" enabled, objects flagged for deletion will be deleted during nightly processing.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tracy Donmoyer
Level 1
Level 1

Warning:  This is not sanctioned by Cisco/Tidal as it requires updating the database directly.

Some tables have a "dirty" column.  When an object is deleted, this column is set to 'X'.  To un-delete a job you need to clear the column.

update

jobmst

set jobmst_dirty = ''

where jobmst_name = ''

You will need to refresh your client to see the job.

Note: If you have "Automatic Daily History Cleanup" enabled, objects flagged for deletion will be deleted during nightly processing.

Thank you this will help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: