Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

When editing a SQL job where only the job name was changed, the Time Window for the start and end times are blanked out when the job is saved. I also noticed it when editing a step name and this also occurs for a Windows Agent job. When viewing the T...

Hello there,I installed CPO on my vm and after installtion when i run my CPO server i got error " The remote server return an unexpected response : (502) can't connect "I also want to make sure one thing while setup CIAC 3.0 , what is my authenticati...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there ,I was keep getting this error for Northbound service process " Error attempting to discover web serviceThe HTML document does not contain Web service discovery information. Error attempting to discover web serviceThe HTML document does n...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  how to recall activity/subprocess if error occurs for activiy ???My use case is : I need to make vCO call from cpo (either using Webtarget or using Windows Powershell Script Activity) . if time out error occurs i need to make same call again . ...

Hi , Can some once explain how to use webtarget and which acivty use to run Powershell script on the webtarget ??My use case is> i need to make a webtarget for vCO .> i need to run powerShell script on that webtarget to run vCO process usin Soap API....

Hi,I installed the SSL Certificates on the windows machine where our CPO server is configured. And I also configured the web service adapter to use secured authentication on the default port.Is there anything else I would need to configure other than...

gputhota by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes