Views
Helpful
Replies

0800 Toll Free Number divertion.

ge0rgi.ivanov
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

This is my first post. Hopefully I am writing in the right section, if not apology to the forum admins.

I have the following question: I have a toll free number, which I plan to use for a call center purposes, is it possible to divert this 0800 number to a internal number in order if the customer calls us to route to CCX agents which have to pick the call. The idea is that I am not sure if CUCM 8.0 is capable of doing this or the vendor who provided the 0800 number has to do the divert.

For example I have bought the following 0800 2727xxxx from the ISP and I want if a customer calls us to be diverted to internal number +49 898905xxxxx

which is configured for CCX, in order all incoming calls to be distributed to the agent call takers.

Could let me know if this is feasible or the vendor needs to do the routing.

Regards,

Georgi.

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes it is normally doable. You need to request the service from telco or toll-free provider.

Note if you are the end user, I recommend that you give configuration and maintenance of your system to a reputable consualnt or UC certified Cisco partner, and do not try to do yourself.

Hi Paolo,

Thank you very much for the reply. I will talk to the vendor/support, so we can proceed with the further configuration.

Regards,

Georgi.