cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

12.5 Pre Upgrade test failures on subscriber

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I've run the 12.5 pre-upgrade check COP on my cluster. On the CUCM and IM&P publishers, it's all OK. But on the subscribers, it complains about services not running that only exist on the publisher.

The COPs readme says the tests are applicable to all nodes in the cluster.

So what gives?

Thanks,

Please rate all helpful posts.
2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bear in mind that this is the initial release of the files, and as some other COP files, there will be new versions.

Feel free to reach out to your SE to provide feedback on the files so it can be considered.

I do agree that it can be improved as some things do not show as the README says, and as an example, while I was recording the video for the 12.5 upgrade I couldn't upgrade with 26 GB (and had already deleted all I could) so I increased the vDisk size, ended up with 54 GB, and still got a warning, while I would have expected a pass.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

@Jaime Valencia wrote:

I couldn't upgrade with 26 GB (and had already deleted all I could) so I increased the vDisk size, ended up with 54 GB, and still got a warning, while I would have expected a pass.

Unfortunately that only works of dev systems as TAC won't support you modifying the VM Configuration.

Please rate all helpful posts.