IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to create multiple route pattern for same long distance  . Now I am using 9 for the long distance for user a i want to use one gateway , for user b i want to use another gateway .What is the solution ?  Thanks   

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sir,     Good morning to you all.I would like to ask you to some question about outgoing call fail via sip trunk.We have 2 BE7K and last week we setup direct SIP trunk from CUCM to ITSP. SIP Trunk from CUCM and ITSP's SIP Proxy is connected and...

min ko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   I wonder if Jabber for windows can work in survival mode (SRST) without using Presence (Phone mode only).There are documents that say for jabber to work on SRST you need the presence, but that does not make so much sense. Has anyone done t...

Dears i m calculating DSP resources for my branch 4331 router which will be having 2 no's 4 FXO cards, i went to cisco tool & resources DSP calculator , i selected the router model but i didn't found the NM-4FXO card model option instead i saw only E...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm replacing 3800 with 4300 isr router. Is there anything I need to look at? The 3800 router is H.323 Talking to voice provide with T1.  I know 3800 uses vwic and 4300 uses NIM . Is the connection different?  Is there anything I need to consid...