Views
Helpful
Replies

6921 Extension Mobility - stuck in "registering" on log in

BSOC support
Level 1
Level 1

I've got an issue when trying to log into Extension Mobility on a 6921,

Extension Mobility is enabled and the MAC of the phone is registered with Call Manager

When powered on, the phone boots and registers with the Call Manager. A DN profile is loaded onto the phone and I’m able to make/receive calls from that profile. When selecting the Extension mobility service (there is only 1), I’m able to enter the agent ID and password.

This information must be getting back to Call Manager as it logs out the same agent that was logged into a different phone.

The 6921 then sits in a ‘registering’ state.

The phone button template is set to ‘Standard 6921 SCCP Template’ and the ‘device security profile’ is also set ‘Cisco 6921 – Standard SCCP Non-Secure Profile’.

Any advice on further trouble shooting would be greatly appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kiranjose
Level 1
Level 1

Check to make sure the Application Engine is running. Check the                 URL specified for the service. Make sure it points to the right IP address (CRA                 server) and port 8080. Also check to see if port 80 is blocked from the CRA                 server to the IP phone. If the CRA server is co-located with the Cisco                 CallManager, check to make sure the Application server does not have proxy                 enabled and that a proxy server is not configured in Microsoft Internet                 Explorer for the account the service uses to login.

Regards,

KJ

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

kiranjose
Level 1
Level 1

Check to make sure the Application Engine is running. Check the                 URL specified for the service. Make sure it points to the right IP address (CRA                 server) and port 8080. Also check to see if port 80 is blocked from the CRA                 server to the IP phone. If the CRA server is co-located with the Cisco                 CallManager, check to make sure the Application server does not have proxy                 enabled and that a proxy server is not configured in Microsoft Internet                 Explorer for the account the service uses to login.

Regards,

KJ