Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7800 hardware version report

Hi,

I have a site that is interested in migrating form CUCM to Webex Calling, I know the the phones need to be in v2 or higher but I wanted to ask if there's a tool where I can export this information. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

On the Control Hub, use the Eligibility Check. upload the device details on CSV  that contain the MAC addresses. Webex will then display the compatible models, and the rest will be shown as ineligible.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1707921892305.png

Alternatively, you can download the Cisco_MPP_Readiness_Check.exe from the link below and identify the MPP-capable phones.

Cisco_MPP_Readiness_Check.exe tool assists in determining which Cisco IP phones can be converted to Multiplatform phone (MPP) firmware for use with Cisco Webex Calling or other approved third-party call control systems. It connects to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and identifies phone models that can run MPP firmware, including models like Cisco 7811, 7821, 7832, 7841, 7861, 8811, 8832, 8832NR, 8841, 8845, 8851, 8861, and 88651. This tool simplifies the process of checking hardware versions and serial numbers, making it more efficient than manual methods

https://github.com/joemar2/mpp_readiness_check/tree/master/executables/Windows

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

On the Control Hub, use the Eligibility Check. upload the device details on CSV  that contain the MAC addresses. Webex will then display the compatible models, and the rest will be shown as ineligible.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1707921892305.png

Alternatively, you can download the Cisco_MPP_Readiness_Check.exe from the link below and identify the MPP-capable phones.

Cisco_MPP_Readiness_Check.exe tool assists in determining which Cisco IP phones can be converted to Multiplatform phone (MPP) firmware for use with Cisco Webex Calling or other approved third-party call control systems. It connects to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and identifies phone models that can run MPP firmware, including models like Cisco 7811, 7821, 7832, 7841, 7861, 8811, 8832, 8832NR, 8841, 8845, 8851, 8861, and 88651. This tool simplifies the process of checking hardware versions and serial numbers, making it more efficient than manual methods

https://github.com/joemar2/mpp_readiness_check/tree/master/executables/Windows

Response Signature

Nithin,

Would you have details on how to use the Cisco_MPP_Readiness_Check.exe it's first time seeing this tool.

Regards

It’s a straightforward tool. Once you run it, a page will open in your browser. Fill in all the details and submit.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1707927950012.png

Response Signature

Thanks I'll try it