cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7914 Expansion Module single blinking red light / Does not show up in phone/web GUI

jimgrumbles
Level 1
Level 1

We're running CUCM 10.5(2) and I'm trying to get a 7914 expansion module up and running with either a 7960G or 7961G.  In both instances the module just sits there with the first lamp blinking red.  Not ALL the lamps as many troubleshooting documents go into.  The phone shows no expansion module recognized/connected either in the phone menu itself or the web GUI for the phone.  The module is selected in the phone config drop down and I've tried using load S00105000400 with no luck.  I've dropped the 7960G down to firmware 8.0.1 and the 7961G to firmware 8.0.3 and neither phone will recognize the module and I made sure to remove S00105000400 from the load information in the phone setup as well.  We have three modules total.  Two will just sit and blink the first lamp red continuously while powered on, even if not connected to a phone.  The third module will blink the first lamp a few times then go off, but it is still not recognized by the phone.

Any ideas?

0 Replies 0