Views
Helpful
Replies

7965G and 7970G no switch backlighit

maquan_cco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,Everyone

I am facing some issues with the backlight dislpay in cisco 7970G and 7965G phone. My Router is  2811 ,CME is 7.1 version. I want all the phones to turn off the backlight dislpay after 1 minute. I have did some  mentioned under and there is no luck. The phones are always turning up automatically. Who can help me.

The following example shows how to set the backlighting parameters so that there is no backlighting of the phone display for all Cisco Unified IP phones with backlight capabilities until there is user interaction with the phone. The backlightIdleTimeout parameter is configured so that the backlight will switch off again after 60 seconds of inactivity.

Router(config)# telephony-service
Router(config-telephony)# service phone daysBacklightNotActive 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Router(config-telephony)# service phone backlightOnTime 07:30
Router(config-telephony)# service phone backlightOnDuration 10:00
Router(config-telephony)# service phone backlightIdleTimeout 00:01
Router(config-telephony)# create cnf-files
Router(config-telephony)# reset all

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The command backlightOnDuration 10:00 is instructing the phones to remain on for 10 hours after 7:30AM. The Timeout only applies outside of those hours (e.g. after 5:30PM).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The command backlightOnDuration 10:00 is instructing the phones to remain on for 10 hours after 7:30AM. The Timeout only applies outside of those hours (e.g. after 5:30PM).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks for your help .My problem has been solved