I'm just trying to implement 802.1x for phones in my callmanager environment (8.6.2). Plan is to sign the CAPF certificate by our Windows Enterprise Root CA, install the CAPF to the phone and enable 802.1x on the switchport.
On the Callmanagers side I've so far prepared:
- Enable 802.1x on the phone
- Started the following services: Cisco CTL Provider (dunno if this is needed), Cisco Certificate Authority Proxy Function
- Uploaded the Windows Root Certificate as: Callmanager-Trust, CAPF-Trust & Tomcat-Trust
- Generated a CSR for CAPF, which has been signed on the Windows CA (tryed template: Webserver & Subordinate CA) and uploaded back again to the Callmanager as CAPF Certificate
- Restarted the whole Server after all the changes
Now when I go to the specific phone and like to install the CAPF Certificate it keeps stuck at "Certificate Operation Status: Operation Pending"
Have I missed something? Or any more ideas how to proceed?
Hi community, maybe someone has already experienced this issue. When using conference now you define a number which triggers an IVR prompt where you can setup your meetings. I the ani is associated with an active SNR number the IVR script won't let t...
I need to get 100 VCS-C traversal and 200 VCS-E traversal calls VM servers running 12.5. I am also trying to convert my old VCS licenses fromVCSC/E. Can't find any reliable guide on CCO about licenses, and conversion of old licenses....
I'm want to video conference from a Cisco Web Room Kit Pro end point to Virtual Webex and have my customers be able to view/collaborate via Microsoft Teams. What licenses would be required to make this happen?
I am new to UCCX and was just asked to change the queue. Need help designing the new queue. Existing queue:Has 6 agents and all part of the same group. New queue requirements: - Split them into two groups (Group 1 and Group 2)- Put IVR in t...